Saturday, May 3, 2014

misty eyes, lump in throat, loved completely

My heart is full. It doesn't take much for me to know I have been blessed. It is the moments when I stop - completely- in my tracks and listen and look and watch that I am given gifts that if I didn't take the time I would miss it all. Since I have this new camera and started up my blog last year I am even more aware of the little things each day that often put a period at the end of the day and it feels like God is telling me, "Sweet one, I cherish you, yes YOU, and I want you to understand this in so many ways." 

God loves me....and YOU! He wants to show us how much and in many ways and forms. In my heart he shows me by giving me that knowledge and feeling of having been completely forgiven for all my sins. All I have to do is come to him, quiet my heart and talk to him, repent and just know that I am again clean and pure of heart. You all can't see the "forgiven" in my heart but I can show you through the pictures I take how he speaks to me and how he helps me understand how much grace and mercy has been extended to me and how he blesses me through his creation.

The. beauty. of. his. creation!

Awesome!

My heart just swelled this morning as I was reviewing my pictures I had taken during the week. It left my eyes misty and a little lump in my throat. I cherish each moment God allows me to capture and understand his giving heart toward me. 

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. 


Beautiful half grown lamb. I love sheep, lambs and anything that goes baaaa. 

I liked this picture because of the fence in the front, it gave a true picture of where the lamb is, his/her fellow sheep in the background, the green grass, and the barn right there on the edge of the picture. Providing shelter for the lamb. 


Here are a few of the lamb's family members and friends. 


How much do I love this? I can't even put it in words. The setting looks old, but it is in the "here and now." You can see a horse's ear coming up the hill. 


I wasn't sure how this would turn out as I was so, so far away from them when I shot this. I was perfectly happy with how it turned out! Two little guys must be watching the horse while dad runs back to the farm to get something. They are standing in their driveway, but you really can't tell in this picture. 


Driving through a forest I found this delightful duo. I put my window down and chatted with them while I took their picture. They looked a bit sad when I drove away. 


Ahhhh. 


The other day I parked in "The Cafe Forest" and ate my lunch. I had a front row seat to what you will see next. 



Beautiful green rug surrounded by the trees. 


Mr. Groundhog, peeking out from under his tree house. 


A different shot of the creek flowing by Mr. Groundhog's house.


He couldn't help himself, he had to come see me for real. 

I love his little paws on the little limb in front of him. 

How cute is he????


Almost has a "cobra-esque" look to him. 


I first met this crew last year and I just love their setting and I go back often to see how they are doing.


They are "characters" for sure, if you have not read about Morty and the Amish Country Ninja's you will want to click on the link and read about them.  



Farm dog how much I love thee. Doesn't he look sweet and calm and at home? 


Grumpy farm cat had no time to pause and give me a pose. 


A field dotted with sheep.


Chickens pecking around their farm.


Doesn't she look serene and happy? I love the yellow dandelions peppered throughout the green grass. 


One night I came home and Mr. Wonderful was doing his favorite chore. He actually gave me a big smile and a thumbs up when he saw me. 


Did anyone notice the clouds this week???? 

They looked like gigantic pillows of cotton candy floating through the sky. I tried to imagine myself laying on one of those clouds and floating all over the universe checking out the world from that vantage point. 

it be awesome to be able to catch a ride on a cloud sometime? 


This fellow was on his way to a wedding on Tuesday morning. 


These folks were on their way to church last Sunday. The truck in front of me went to the same place I went. I followed him like forever and then he put his blinker on and turned in at my brother's church. 

Funny how that happens. 


A sunrise I captured this week. 

It was just wonderful. 

I like the neighbor's barn almost hidden but not quite. 


My beautiful niece was baptized on Sunday and here they are ready for her to be baptized. Her pastor is standing in the basin, and she and her dad, my brother, are climbing in the basin. My brother helped baptize her. 


I love this picture. Here she is on screen giving her beautiful and inspiring testimony while she, her dad look on. 


And this is where the lump in my throat arrives. She has just been baptized and her dad looks so proud of her, she looks so happy, and if you notice her t-shirt. It says, "Forgiven." 

What a wonderful week it has been. God has shown himself in my life over and over and over again. The only thing I know to do is to continue living for him through the hard times and accept the goods ones as favor and blessing from the one who created all of us and all that is in this world. 

Be blessed my friends and if you don't know what it feels like to be forgiven and at peace, please let me know and I will try to help you find that wonderful solution to an otherwise often unhappy/unsettled lifestyle.

My email address is sage_solstice@yahoo.com if you want to contact me privately. 

If you enjoyed the pictures or the words I would love if you shared this post or my blog with any of your friends who you might think would like it too.



2 comments:

  1. Your photos are such a treat. And the baptism gave me a lump in the throat too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an AWESOME blog post! I loved your pictures, comments and the baptism.

    ReplyDelete