Friday, January 17, 2014

letters

Dear driver, 

Just because you choose to drive faster than the speed of light on a small country road probably will not make me go any faster just because you are now riding around on my bumper. 


Dear flu, 

I'm sick and tired of you.


Dear Christmas decorations, 

Tomorrow you are going back in the box. I'm not feeling so warm and fuzzy about you anymore and just seeing you makes me feel like a failure because I know all my friends and neighbors have already packed theirs away a couple weeks ago.


Dear dust, 

Your turn is right after the Christmas decorations are packed away. 


Dear "likes and shares" on Facebook, 

Some days you make me feel loved, other times you make me feel obsessed. :P 


Dear Insomnia or lack of sleep-itis, 

Let's get over it, my body needs rest and you are standing in the way. Back up off!


Dear Springtime, 

Please come quickly. 


Did you enjoy reading this? If so, you may want to check out my Facebook page. Like it and you will get updates on when I put out new posts, and periodically I have giveaways over on my page as well. Don't miss the fun!    https://www.facebook.com/LookingInMyRearviewMirror

No comments:

Post a Comment