Wednesday, February 19, 2014

indecent t-shirts

Nearly every day I read an article on-line, or I see something on television, or in a restaurant or where ever I am at the moment that leaves me with a big old question mark on top of my head. (You know the kind? The ones that cartoon characters have on top of their heads inside a big old bubble?) 



In this case, the lady is out shopping in a mall, happens by a PacSun and sees some indecent t-shirts hanging in the window and is so upset over the display she mosey's right into the store, stomps her foot on the floor and demands they remove the display from the window, "this moment, right now." The manager says, "Umm, not so fast little lady, we can't do that until the corporate office approves it." So the lady contemplates the dilemma she is in and improvises, and does the next best thing she can do, she purchases every last indecent t-shirt in the display, hands over her money at the tune of nearly $600 shamackaroonies and says, "Now there, that fixes it all."  She leaves PacSun feeling all nice and accomplished, because she has a plan, she is going to return those babies and retrieve all of her money before the 60 day return policy expires.

What? 

I so believe I missed something, somewhere! 


I barely know who this person is, but I saw him interviewed recently and so I've been thinking about him some. He is a very interesting person, you either like him or you don't like him, and what I thought I knew about him, left me full of questions and wonder. I knew that he had done a "shtick" on Jay Leno's show for years, and always thought he was a lady turned man, but then I read he was in a gay relationship so then I started to wonder, does it make him gay or straight, if he was a lady to begin with? 

For all those reasons of pondering I decided to do some research on Ross Matthews out on the World Wide Web and see if I can figure this out. Surprisingly, I found out that Ross Matthews has always been a male, his voice just never changed! So that explained a lot. He is simply, a homosexual, not a girl turned boy, in a gay relationship. 

I don't know why I wondered or cared.

But I did.

And now I know. 

And so do you. 

You are very welcome. 


I didn't read the articles on this, but I did hear it on the news and I saw the headlines all over the internet. I have no answers, only questions on this. 

Why

would 

someone 

choose 

not

to 

seek 

medical 

help 

for 


snakebite

??????

Humorous Spin and Question Marks, all intended. 

The End.


No comments:

Post a Comment