Tuesday, December 3, 2013

little amish kids stopping their summer fun to pose for me

One weekend this summer my husband's family got together to camp out and fellowship together near a creek and at a campsite. I was taking a time out to be by myself with camera in hand when I came upon the little great nieces and nephews having some real summer fun. When they saw me and my camera the little girl in the fuchsia collared dress asked me if I wanted to take their pictures. I looked around, wondering what their parents might say...but since they were willing and I was able, I snapped a bunch of photos and I was giggling on the inside the whole time. They would pose, then I would snap, then they would come to me to see the photo on the camera. It was some of the best fun I had all summer. I have a better camera now, and if I get the chance, it is going along to next years gathering, because these pictures could be a lot better had I had a better camera. Nonetheless, please enjoy these pictures of some of our youngest blessings in the family. 

If you click on a photo, I think they should come up as a gallery so you can see the details better. 


















I hope you enjoyed a little bit of summer in the dead of winter. 

Lue

No comments:

Post a Comment