Sunday, November 10, 2013

Amish Country Ninja's For Real!

Awhile back I got a new camera and so I've been out and about randomly shooting pictures in order to familiarize myself with the camera and what it can do. Following you will find a few creatures I met along the way.



These two were like, "Say, would you like our picture? We will be right over."




Their friends were less impressed with me being there. Their breakfast was a bit more important than some lady wielding a camera.




My friends made it over to me. They struck a pose. I was delighted.

The ears.

 Love!




Then the sheep family noticed me. "Hey! You! You takin' pictures or sumptin' over there? You know you are on our turf? Beat it! Scram!"

{Think tough mafia type accent.}




Sigh. "Sorry for Morty and his Ninja's, they think they own everything. I will protect you from Morty if he tries anything funny", says Mrs. Donkey.

Vanilla Ice did Amish recently and he brought the term, "ninja's" along with him. At this point, everyone in Holmes County, OH are Ninja's, even the creatures.




"I really mean it lady, you come closer and I will send my ninja's after you and you WILL be sorry."




I don't care how big and bad "Morty and his Ninja's are, I love this picture. You can see they really cared I was there, they all turned their backside to me and kept right on grazing. I think they were pretty confident I meant them no harm. All except for Morty, that is.

(wink, wink)

Lue

No comments:

Post a Comment